• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update in OP- Jay Ramirez came through. Pool is now up and ground is level.

reminds me of my first "job" as a teenager. Slung hay for a fella in the summer. He paid me $50 a day no matter how long it took. At 16 years old combining that with grass cutting money I had plenty of gas money. Too bad there aren't some teenagers willing to learn work ethic to take advantage of your offer.
I don’t think (and hope not) you’ll find a lot of teenagers on a gun trading website.

I'll take it a step further. I'll go get the sand put in my truck myself, and have it in the driveway tailgate down aimed toward the pool, ready to go for you. All you'll have to do is show up, wheel down the sand, spread/level/tamp sand, assemble pool, and move dirt to woods.

I believe you're going to have to up the money.

Going to have to outbid the $1200 everybody is waiting on from the gubmint.

Nice gesture. 200$ can go a long way with out the gubmints portion taken out!

Not knocking your ad at all but labor rates have gone up substantially the last few years. If you do find someone to perform that amount of work for that level of compensation I highly suggest you closely supervise them or the repair will cost more than hiring someone to do it right the first time. Skilled labor is still in demand for now at least so you get what you pay for but if the economy stays on the downward path you may find the perfect guy

I think you are gonna have to do all you said in the top post here....get the sand on the truck bring it to your house, back it up get all the tools laid out ......
Then goahead and finish the job yourself and pay one of these so called “workers” to stand around and watch you while they drink your beer .
$200 should cover the sidewalk supervisory position. You might, just might get them to stick around until you are done with it before they want you to pay him. :cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom