• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update in OP- Jay Ramirez came through. Pool is now up and ground is level.

Going to have to outbid the $1200 everybody is waiting on from the gubmint.

Lol, there's probably some truth to that. Let it never be said that alnen didn't offer a fair day's wages during the apocalypse. Depending on how fast one works, it's $20-$25 an hour for unskilled manual labor while many are out of work and needing money. This will be off the table before Trump bucks checks are issued, but if you want to buy food or gas tomorrow/this week, the job is here.

@Klif
Are you interested in the job with me making that concession?

Not knocking your ad at all but labor rates have gone up substantially the last few years. If you do find someone to perform that amount of work for that level of compensation I highly suggest you closely supervise them or the repair will cost more than hiring someone to do it right the first time. Skilled labor is still in demand for now at least so you get what you pay for but if the economy stays on the downward path you may find the perfect guy

Depending on how fast one works, it's $20-$25 an hour for unskilled manual labor while many are out of work and needing money.
reminds me of my first "job" as a teenager. Slung hay for a fella in the summer. He paid me $50 a day no matter how long it took. At 16 years old combining that with grass cutting money I had plenty of gas money. Too bad there aren't some teenagers willing to learn work ethic to take advantage of your offer.

$200 was a lot of money in 1972.
45F31C4B-2E4F-41C3-9850-8E2D4D042265.gif

Back
Top Bottom