• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update in OP- Jay Ramirez came through. Pool is now up and ground is level.

*Update* Jay Ramirez came through for me on this. He busted his ass and really went above and beyond. He even dug out my pool area even more than I did and worked out the high spots. He could have just dumped the sand on top of the hot mess that I had dug,
but instead he fixed it on his own with no hesitation. He also tamped down the sand TWICE as well as smoothed out the dirt piles after moving them. He got all of the work agreed done in 5 hours, and that's including all of the extra work. Then I went and just did the assembly in an hour and 30 minutes, which tells me Jay could have had it done in about 30 minutes, haha.

I can't speak highly enough of Go_NoGo Go_NoGo , he is very professional and a great guy to boot. There was no trash left behind and he did everything I asked and then some. He even brought some of his own tools to make sure it was done right.

I will definitely trade with him in the future and would recommend him for any job you may have. Thanks again brother!

Thanks man. Happy to help. You rest up and get feeling better.

*Update* Jay Ramirez came through for me on this. He busted his ass and really went above and beyond. He even dug out my pool area even more than I did and worked out the high spots. He could have just dumped the sand on top of the hot mess that I had dug,
but instead he fixed it on his own with no hesitation. He also tamped down the sand TWICE as well as smoothed out the dirt piles after moving them. He got all of the work agreed done in 5 hours, and that's including all of the extra work. Then I went and just did the assembly in an hour and 30 minutes, which tells me Jay could have had it done in about 30 minutes, haha.

I can't speak highly enough of Go_NoGo Go_NoGo , he is very professional and a great guy to boot. There was no trash left behind and he did everything I asked and then some. He even brought some of his own tools to make sure it was done right.

I will definitely trade with him in the future and would recommend him for any job you may have. Thanks again brother!
Great to hear! A man that can change $25 and hour into $40 an hour and still do more than was asked of him, and do it well. Actions speak louder than words and Jay Ramirez kicked some tush.

IMG_20200405_163359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom