• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update in OP- Jay Ramirez came through. Pool is now up and ground is level.

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
*Update* Jay Ramirez came through for me on this. He busted his ass and really went above and beyond. He even dug out my pool area even more than I did and worked out the high spots. He could have just dumped the sand on top of the hot mess that I had dug,
but instead he fixed it on his own with no hesitation. He also tamped down the sand TWICE as well as smoothed out the dirt piles after moving them. He got all of the work agreed done in 5 hours, and that's including all of the extra work. Then I went and just did the assembly in an hour and 30 minutes, which tells me Jesse could have had it done in about 30 minutes, haha. My brand new tamper also went missing and Jay picked one up for me at home depot.

I can't speak highly enough of @Jay Ramirez , he is very professional and a great guy to boot. There was no trash left behind and he did everything I asked and then some. He even brought some of his own tools to make sure it was done right.

I will definitely trade with him in the future and would recommend him for any job you may have. Thanks again brother!

The job is picking up 40 50# bags of sand from big box store (I'd let them load it up for you), driving it to my house in Dallas, and then distributing it in a 15' circle so that it is level for a pool. After it is level, I've got a tamper that you can use to compact the sand.

After that comes the assembly of the above ground pool and ladder. I've got the instruction manual for this. After assembly, there's only one thing left...

The dirt that was dug up to make the ground level is in a few piles around the pool. It will just need to be carted off to the woods line, about 20 feet away, fairly level surface.

The only thing to really note is that the driveway to the pool area is about 100 feet. The end of that does have a hill, but it's downhill (gravity will be on your side).

I don't mind if one guy takes all day and gets it done, or if two guys get it done in a half day, completion of the job is $200 cash money! I just want a level pool and the digging part is already complete.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom