• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Unusual Cars you would like to own

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_c_cf_Jeep_SCrambler_white_SC_b.jpg

Yours??

get you an 89 montero look about the same and a lot cheaper...lol slap a few Mercedes emblems on it..lol

I actually had and 89 with a custom lift on 33's..lol

before lift looked like this..
farm4.static.flickr.com_3492_3872249224_d5db3c7225_b.jpg
I had a tan 91 model back in 98. It had headlight squirters,air ride drivers seat and auto locking hubs. But it also had a problem plagued 3.0 V6. I would take another one if I could find the 2 door with the 4cyl/5speed.

This company deals in low mileage and restored full sized Wagoneers and trucks.

http://www.wagonmaster.com/
alway liked the wagoneers my first car was a 1969 Wagoneer , but I do think nice ones are way over valued, there is one in the classifieds that needs a fair amount of work to make nice and he wants $8500 gonna take $3k+ to make nice again needs headliner, ac work some body work, window regs ,power seat work .etc

I had a tan 91 model back in 98. It had headlight squirters,air ride drivers seat and auto locking hubs. But it also had a problem plagued 3.0 V6. I would take another one if I could find the 2 door with the 4cyl/5speed.
yeah they had issues with the v6 mainly noisy lifters mine had had 300k on it and as long as I changed the oil every 1500 miles or so it kept the tap a bay.. I wanted to do a diesel swap [fairly easy swap]but sold to a guy in TN about 6 years ago.. you see the 4cyl on ebay every now and then mostly the dodge raiders..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom