• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Unusual Cars you would like to own

Kyzrsoze

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
188   0
Reaction score
Outside of the normal stuff - the usual 60s muscle cars, Ferraris and the like - what are a few offbeat, unusual, forgotten by most cars that you would like to own?

It doesn't have to be something expensive, just interesting. The biggest converstaion piece I ever owned was a 1982 Toyota Diesel truck that cost me $3K. It had 59K miles, nice paint, working AC and got 39 mpg.

A few others Id like to have:

86 Dodge Omni GLHS
85.5 Mustang SVO
80s VW Rabbit diesel pickup

www.neatorama.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_07_Delorean.jpg

Outside of the normal stuff - the usual 60s muscle cars, Ferraris and the like - what are a few offbeat, unusual, forgotten by most cars that you would like to own?

It doesn't have to be something expensive, just interesting. The biggest converstaion piece I ever owned was a 1982 Toyota Diesel truck that cost me $3K. It had 59K miles, nice paint, working AC and got 39 mpg.

A few others Id like to have:

86 Dodge Omni GLHS
85.5 Mustang SVO
80s VW Rabbit diesel pickup
Trust me, you weren't missing much with that SVO. It looked good and interior was sweet but my dad worked on that thing constantly and the clutch feel was never good. Tried different quadrants but always lacked feel which made it a little finicky to drive. Quick for a 4 banger.

Back
Top Bottom