• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Unusual Cars you would like to own

Iso Rivolta GT300... A fine Italian sports coupe with a factory small block 327/4 speed combo. Zora Arcus Duntov was said to have brokered the deal, and sent over Corvette engine/tranny for the cars...

Trust me, you weren't missing much with that SVO. It looked good and interior was sweet but my dad worked on that thing constantly and the clutch feel was never good. Tried different quadrants but always lacked feel which made it a little finicky to drive. Quick for a 4 banger.

Back in the 90s I owned an 87 TBird Turbo coupe, essentially the same car at 125% scale. Certainly the isnt a beast, but I liked the combo of 4 cylinder turbo power, 5 speed, and rear drive. It was a nice GT car.

Another idea I had was to find a nice low mileage square body Ford Ranger and plant an SVO turbo 4 cylinder in it.

Maybe not unusual, but definitely rare, even in 1970.

1970Judge.jpg

Iso Rivolta GT300... A fine Italian sports coupe with a factory small block 327/4 speed combo. Zora Arcus Duntov was said to have brokered the deal, and sent over Corvette engine/tranny for the cars...

I've seen a Grifo, also a Bizzarrini, but never a Rivolta in person. What do they cost these days?

DeTomaso Pantera. I saw one when I was 10 and have wanted one ever since!

Now something I can actually afford..I'd like another Plymouth Conquest TSi, only this time with a V8 transplant...

A nice BMW E9 Batmobile would be nice too....

trucks---either an H1 Hummer or a Ford Raptor with a Cummins in it

Back
Top Bottom