• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two USPS rants in one post...

Order something and if the shipper ships it Fed Ex ground...it's a 50/50 thing of getting the package at all. When we track a package it says unable to deliver if it's on a weekend. Then come Tuesday..found us! lol

To be politically correct I was at arby's the other day and had a african american postal delivery woman hollering at the lady working there that she made her sandwich wrong and that she should be fired.
I opened up my big mouth and told the postal delivery woman she should be fired for never delivering the mail.
That didn't go over to good.
But I don't give a s#*t what she thought, it was the truth.
I told the idgits at the PO that they should all be fired and replaced with trained monkeys and I really dgaf what they thought of it. Went on line to file a complaint about poor service and told them the same thing.

I have everybody beat.

I ordered a RADIO CONTROL ALLIGATOR HEAD BOAT. It would have been so cool.

It shipped from China and I never got it. Lol
I have everybody beat.

I ordered a RADIO CONTROL ALLIGATOR HEAD BOAT. It would have been so cool.

It shipped from China and I never got it. Lol
1) me and the wife ordered a new drivers license on line when we moved mid Jan. Still don’t have them. Called the Ga DDS and they say the post office returned them without a reason. Now I have to drive up to locust grove DDS to pick it up once they let me know it’s shipped there. It’s been 3 weeks...no call. Called back today and the DDS office in Locust Grove is not receiving calls due to the number of returned drivers licenses.
2) had a package shipped from Amazon. Left the north west on the 22nd of March. Made it to Atlanta on 27 March. Been sitting there ever since the 27th.

NO WONDER THE USPS IS DOING SO BAD. THEY REALLY SUCK ASS
I moved about six months ago, Kennesaw to Marietta, paid for the address update online about four times, still not getting mail forwarded. Went to post office, they said each time I update the new address mail defaults back to the old address, takes two weeks to update again. What a cluster....

Mine isn't as bad as yours is..

I got one for ya, I ordered a choke tube Tuesday morning, it's coming from hazelhurst ga, it shipped to Jacksonville Florida same day, sat there all day yesterday, left to go to Atlanta around 1 this morning, got there around 3 this this afternoon. All the heehawing when they could just do their job.
The reason they do this is to boost their numbers to make their bonuses. I have a delivery driver who lives behind me and that what he tells me.

Back
Top Bottom