• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two USPS rants in one post...

Here is another example of idiocy out of the usps. TSS shot coming from NC, shipped out on 31st of March. Not a complaint of time but more of a why factor.. and they say it'll be here tomorrow.

View attachment 3203011
ive got two outstanding showing that "traveling in network" bull****

at this point i aint buying anything i need or even want online. 3 to 4 missing packages in the past month; they are really ****ing up as of late
This, the USPS has been a joke for a long time...now it's a bad joke.
FedEx is a disgrace to the shipping industry. I don't have enough experience with UPS or DhL to comment. All the people I buy from seem to use FedEx or the post office.

explain the fedex part
Lost packages, damaged packages, packages that just seem to fall into a black hole, a tracking system that only says "in transit".
My wife requires tube feeding to stay alive..this is the way FedEx delivers her package. Not even an I'm sorry or some bull**** excuse...just heres your ****.
Resized_20200821_131822.jpeg
Resized_20200821_132719.jpeg

Lost packages, damaged packages, packages that just seem to fall into a black hole, a tracking system that only says "in transit".
My wife requires tube feeding to stay alive..this is the way FedEx delivers her package. Not even an I'm sorry or some bull**** excuse...just heres your ****.View attachment 3203862 View attachment 3203869

If you don't mind, I am going to pm you

I have just as much of an issue with companies like Amazon who promise two day shipping as a paid prime member but choose to use shipping with companies who don’t adhere to the same standard. My last order was a pack of pool noodles. The wife didn’t want the multi colored ones from local stores so she ordered black. (She cuts them and slides them down into her boots to keep them from laying over in the closet. Although the package weighed less than a pound, they got routed to some USPS repackaging distribution center in Atlanta for easier handling. Here they were placed aside until someone got off their behind and repackaged them for the local USPS driver. The whole process added 10 days to my 2 day delivery.

Back
Top Bottom