• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two USPS rants in one post...

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
218   0
Reaction score
1) me and the wife ordered a new drivers license on line when we moved mid Jan. Still don’t have them. Called the Ga DDS and they say the post office returned them without a reason. Now I have to drive up to locust grove DDS to pick it up once they let me know it’s shipped there. It’s been 3 weeks...no call. Called back today and the DDS office in Locust Grove is not receiving calls due to the number of returned drivers licenses.
2) had a package shipped from Amazon. Left the north west on the 22nd of March. Made it to Atlanta on 27 March. Been sitting there ever since the 27th.

NO WONDER THE USPS IS DOING SO BAD. THEY REALLY SUCK ASS

Yep, they are
c82e19636362d990006cb3c40ddb55bf_w200.gif

And the problem I have is you can’t ask for a certain delivery service. Even UPS hands off the the Post Office on half the orders shipped and they are always late. When 2 day priority express takes 10 days...something is wrong.

Mine isn't as bad as yours is..

I got one for ya, I ordered a choke tube Tuesday morning, it's coming from hazelhurst ga, it shipped to Jacksonville Florida same day, sat there all day yesterday, left to go to Atlanta around 1 this morning, got there around 3 this this afternoon. All the heehawing when they could just do their job.

And the problem I have is you can’t ask for a certain delivery service. Even UPS hands off the the Post Office on half the orders shipped and they are always late. When 2 day priority express takes 10 days...something is wrong.
When 2 day priority arrives in only 10 days, it ‘s a miracle.
You should thank your lucky stars.

Did the same thing with my wife's drivers license now she has to go to Athens to pick them up the DSS in Conyers sends them there.
On a good note my chickens did arrive on time at the Winder post office today.

I'm not sure what's up but for me they have taken a HUGE nose dive the last 2months. It was odd to get something late by more than a day. Over the holidays I was actually seeing faster than normal times for USPS - faster than both UPS/Fedex. Now, it's normal for a 2 or 3 day USPS priority package to take 6-10days with usually 2-3days or more just bouncing around Atlanta to North Atlanta to Smyrna and then sometimes back to one of the others. It's a mess.

Here's a good one... Got to Atlanta in a day and then took 5days to go about 15miles.

2021-04-01 19_47_12-Stamps.com - Track and Confirm Your US Postage Delivery.png

On a related note I got a package from the Czech Republic with DHL in 2 days last week.

To be politically correct I was at arby's the other day and had a african american postal delivery woman hollering at the lady working there that she made her sandwich wrong and that she should be fired.
I opened up my big mouth and told the postal delivery woman she should be fired for never delivering the mail.
That didn't go over to good.
But I don't give a s#*t what she thought, it was the truth.

Back
Top Bottom