• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two USPS rants in one post...

1) me and the wife ordered a new drivers license on line when we moved mid Jan. Still don’t have them. Called the Ga DDS and they say the post office returned them without a reason. Now I have to drive up to locust grove DDS to pick it up once they let me know it’s shipped there. It’s been 3 weeks...no call. Called back today and the DDS office in Locust Grove is not receiving calls due to the number of returned drivers licenses.
2) had a package shipped from Amazon. Left the north west on the 22nd of March. Made it to Atlanta on 27 March. Been sitting there ever since the 27th.

NO WONDER THE USPS IS DOING SO BAD. THEY REALLY SUCK ASS
I (4900 positive fb) sold a expensive knife set mailed priority to WV & some methhead postal employee switched my knives out with some old ones. My buyer (5 feedback) insists I ripped her off. eBay refunded her $ immediately said I’m sol & to me to file a police report.

Post office ain't whole bad. My wife works 65-70 hours a week and always delivers her ****. The day after her day off is the hardest....if she gets a day off. For every 1 of her there are 4 ****bags. That union is the worst. Don't hate em all though. Some work their tail to the bone.

Here is another example of idiocy out of the usps. TSS shot coming from NC, shipped out on 31st of March. Not a complaint of time but more of a why factor.. and they say it'll be here tomorrow.

Screenshot_20210404-165700_Chrome.jpg

Just had parts from ILLINOIS sent and made it to Atlanta sorting center.
Parts are now back in Illinois at bulk mail distro.
My parts will have 100k miles and worn out when they get here

I (4900 positive fb) sold a expensive knife set mailed priority to WV & some methhead postal employee switched my knives out with some old ones. My buyer (5 feedback) insists I ripped her off. eBay refunded her $ immediately said I’m sol & to me to file a police report.
That happened to me 2 years ago....sold a Leica camera...buyer got it(in this case) said it was "not as described"...returned a POS bs camera in it's place...eBay immediately refunded his money, before I even had the return in hand!! when I told them, and showed them the camera he sent me...they said "you will have to file a police report"...well, I did, and eBay refunded my money, so, eBay was out the $ they gave him....I doubt they give a crap....I don't sell on eBay anymore.....hell, most of the crap on eBay now is counterfit Chinese....

Back
Top Bottom