• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

I'd bet that LEOs in Brunswick have a pretty good idea who did it, already.

Remember when those British tourists were shot, and one died at a rest stop on I-10 in North Florida (Jefferson County) about 20 years ago? I was living in that county at the time. The perps in that case were young Black males. The Sheriff rounded up the ten mostly likely suspects for questioning, based upon the profiles they'd built over the years, and from intelligence they had gathered in the hours after the shootings, and low and behold, four of the ten were in fact the perps. He snagged them all in the first cast of the net. Brunswick is considerably more populous than Jefferson County, FL, but I'm sure they have an effective intelligence pipeline coming out of the perp community, too.

Remember when those British tourists were shot, and one died at a rest stop on I-10 in North Florida (Jefferson County) about 20 years ago? I was living in that county at the time. The perps in that case were young Black males. The Sheriff rounded up the ten mostly likely suspects for questioning, based upon the profiles they'd built over the years, and from intelligence they had gathered in the hours after the shootings, and low and behold, four of the ten were in fact the perps. He snagged them all in the first cast of the net. Brunswick is considerably more populous than Jefferson County, FL, but I'm sure they have an effective intelligence pipeline coming out of the perp community, too.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the time when stuff like this happens the cops have a really good idea who did it just based on experience and knowledge of the area and the local criminals, etc.. However, being able to actually PROVE it is a different story and that's what holds things up most of the time IMO.

Given that these are two kids that should've been in school it shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down, but I bet what REALLY seals the deal is that one of these scumbag morons will brag about it to someone or find some other way to implicate himself beyond a "reasonable doubt".

Last edited:

I remember that case. Unfortunately the police probably couldn't do that today without bringing the race-baiters out of the woodwork.

I remember that case. Unfortunately the police probably couldn't do that today without bringing the race-baiters out of the woodwork.

The mother of one of the perps in the Tourist Murder case held a press conference on that very issue. With cameras rolling and beaming her stupid ebonics-speaking self to the planet, one of the reporters asked her, "What grade is Cedric in?", to which she had no reply... she stood there and blinked at the camera because she didn't know what grade her son was in. The next clip was the reporters asking Sheriff Fortune about the woman, and he said something along the lines of, "Here at the Sheriff's Department, we know Ms. X well, and I've got to be honest, I do not give a damn what she has to say about it."

On a side note, Cedric got off virtully scott free from the Tourist Murders because he was just 13 years old, and "just along for the ride", and he later killed a guy in a Winn Dixie parking lot in Tallahassee.

The mother of one of the perps in the Tourist Murder case held a press conference on that very issue. With cameras rolling and beaming her stupid ebonics-speaking self to the planet, one of the reporters asked her, "What grade is Cedric in?", to which she had no reply... she stood there and blinked at the camera because she didn't know what grade her son was in. The next clip was the reporters asking Sheriff Fortune about the woman, and he said something along the lines of, "Here at the Sheriff's Department, we know Ms. X well, and I've got to be honest, I do not give a damn what she has to say about it."

On a side note, Cedric got off virtully scott free from the Tourist Murders because he was just 13 years old, and "just along for the ride", and he later killed a guy in a Winn Dixie parking lot in Tallahassee.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/19...ohn-jerome-crumity-death-penalty-aundra-akins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom