• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

Dang. Did you read that story? Her other son got killed a few years back when he tried to attack another kid with a steak knife.

Edit: oops. Looks like you did. I type too slow on this phone.

Gonna be a swept under the rug.Don't want to offend anyone.

This is what grinds my gears the most. NOWHERE in the article does it mention the assailants were black, yet if two white kids shot a black baby this would be a national news story right now and Obama would probably hold a press conference about it. Media bias at its finest.

Our culture is reverting back to being uncivilized rather than advancing to continue. Our(humans) base natures will eventually overrule the things we call decent, right, or show any shred of having a conscience. So very important to instill a "conscience" in a child, folks do not rear their children anymore nor impose limitations on deviant behavior thus we reap what we sow. My .02

- - - Updated - - -

This is what grinds my gears the most. NOWHERE in the article does it mention the assailants were black, yet if two white kids shot a black baby this would be a national news story right now and Obama would probably hold a press conference about it. Media bias at its finest.

Yes sweep sweep

this makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Words can't express the anger and hate I have towards these pieces of s***. i would pay good money to be locked behind doors with both of these punks in a fight to the death.

this makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Words can't express the anger and hate I have towards these pieces of s***. i would pay good money to be locked behind doors with both of these punks in a fight to the death.

They would cower down in the fetal position. Without huge numbers or a gun they are nothing but *******

Times like this I have to re-evaluate my position on government (tax payer) funded abortion. What's the old saying? "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Would save a ton of money paying for abortions rather than EBT, prison terms, strain on the legal system etc...not to mention the horrific suffering of the victims.

Times like this I have to re-evaluate my position on government (tax payer) funded abortion. What's the old saying? "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Would save a ton of money paying for abortions rather than EBT, prison terms, strain on the legal system etc...not to mention the horrific suffering of the victims.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid, even that wouldn't help...the more babies the more money you get..

Yeah but even though the Left is pro- abortion, this^^ ideology would seem genocidal. Thus this turd won't float.

This is why I've always, ALWAYS, supported government sponsored birth control. There are simply those out there who WON'T take responsibility for their actions and it is in society's long term best interest to keep them from having children. I would gladly support my tax dollars paying for IUDs for high school girls in poor neighborhoods. It would save us SO much money long term it's not even funny.

On a side note: You should read freakonomics. They make a pretty good argument that the decreasing crime rates since the early 1990s is mostly attributable to Roe vs. Wade in the early 1970s. Pretty interesting thought.

Back
Top Bottom