• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

Yes, on our Local News they interviewed the mother. She (the Mother) says she was "shot in the leg and it went Numb" and then they shot at her a second time, the bullet barely grazed her left ear. Then the boy shot the Baby in the Face.

I'm no forensic expert but I wouldn't think it would be hard to determine the approximate distance between her leg & ear and the gun at the time of the shot and rule out the possibility of it being self inflicted. If there's no gun powder on her leg/ear or if she doesn't have burns from the muzzle blast it's almost certain that she didn't shoot herself to stage anything.

wait tlll they get caught and we start hearing the "they are such good... mis understood... mal nutritioned... neglected.... products of their enviorment...Blah, Blah, Blah , boys" stories.

Ive heard this story on the radio and news since this morning. This post is the first i have heard the race of the suspects and frankly i am shocked

That's because it's a Black on White Crime. They have been VERY Careful even Locally to not Mention the Race of the 2 kids involved. It wasn't Until the Mother Went on the News that their Race was ever known. You can't have the White folks getting upset about Black trash Killing white Babies.
Just the Reverse of the Treyvon Martin issue that was Blown out of proportion by the Press to Deliberately Make it a Race Issue where there was NONE.

Should have just left it at that. :lol:

At "armed robbery" distances the shooting victim is almost certain to have GSR and possible stippling. It will be the angle of the wounds that determine the position of the shooter. And a self inflicted grazed ear would be EXTREMELY uncommon.

:lol: Fair enough. I should have mentioned the angle too. Regardless, my main point stands that it shouldn't be that hard to rule out the possibility of the shot being self inflicted, so I wasn't entirely wrong :D

Good thing the ear shot wasn't a half inch in the other direction because from the looks of it she is the only person who witnessed this. Otherwise we would be looking for a needle in a haystack and these scum bags would probably get away with it.

I really REALLy REALLY hope I'm wrong but while watching the video of the mom and dad I didn't see one tear maybe I missed it but I have a young son and if it was me or my wife.......we'd need meds. I also didn't see any bandage on her ear. please be wrong.

:lol: Fair enough. I should have mentioned the angle too. Regardless, my main point stands that it shouldn't be that hard to rule out the possibility of the shot being self inflicted, so I wasn't entirely wrong :D

Good thing the ear shot wasn't a half inch in the other direction because from the looks of it she is the only person who witnessed this. Otherwise we would be looking for a needle in a haystack and these scum bags would probably get away with it.

True, true.

Back
Top Bottom