• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

You and me both...You wouldn't even have to pay me.[/QUOTE]

Pay Me ??? Hell i would pay the power or drug or whatever way they wanted to go and gladly send them on their way

Dont jump to any conclusions yet. It may very well turn out that the Mother is the actual shooter.

I thought the exact same thing. Remember Susan Smith, the SC woman who drowned her two children in 1994 by rolling the car into a lake? In any event, this Brunswick story sounds more plausible than the Susan Smith story, but you just never know any more.

Thank you. That's truly strange... the CNN story doesn't mention the mother being shot either. The local story says "shot multiple times - expected to survive".
CNN story says they "wounded her then fatally shot her baby". If she's acting, she's a pretty good one based on the video. It's sad we even entertain such a thought but the world today is simply surreal....

CNN story says they "wounded her then fatally shot her baby". If she's acting, she's a pretty good one based on the video. It's sad we even entertain such a thought but the world today is simply surreal....

Yes, on our Local News they interviewed the mother. She (the Mother) says she was "shot in the leg and it went Numb" and then they shot at her a second time, the bullet barely grazed her left ear. Then the boy shot the Baby in the Face.

Yes, on our Local News they interviewed the mother. She (the Mother) says she was "shot in the leg and it went Numb" and then they shot at her a second time, the bullet barely grazed her left ear. Then the boy shot the Baby in the Face.
If she was hit in the ear, I'm not buying that is staged.

Back
Top Bottom