• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traditional Archers and Bowhunters

Here is my baby. Again, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

img.tapatalk.com_1862b368_ff13_acce.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_1862b368_ff3a_b202.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_1862b368_ff5e_a515.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_1862b368_ffb3_8e3d.jpg

Just picked up a samick sage recurve and had it set up at the army navy store in stockbridge. Really loving it so far, just need a lot more practice! It is my first venture into the bow world and all those with pulleys and such just didn't appeal to me. Hoping to be confident to do some hunting with it this year!

Just picked up a samick sage recurve and had it set up at the army navy store in stockbridge. Really loving it so far, just need a lot more practice! It is my first venture into the bow world and all those with pulleys and such just didn't appeal to me. Hoping to be confident to do some hunting with it this year!

Collin,
Practice practice practice. It takes a lot to get your groups tight. I recommend doing some research and reading on both instinctive and gap shooting. Then decide if you are going to go one way or the other or even use both. Also the reading and research will help you tune your bow and your shooting much better. The little tricks and tips you will find will take the guess work out of it.
I'm on the west side of ATL and love to shoot so if you ever want to go sling some arrows shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom