• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too much Pizza?

Pineapple is delicious on pizza. I said what I said.
d8527882d65ad0d73123da48d0122ffd.gif

I don't think they have a seafood pizza but Sal's Pizzeria in St Simons is as good as any I've ever had and Sal is a character unto himself and he loves entertaining his guests.
Sadly, Sal passed August 31st of this year. The restaurant is still open, not sure who’s running it.

Sadly, Sal passed August 31st of this year. The restaurant is still open, not sure who’s running it.
Damn it, I was already depressed now I'm doubly so. The man was a treasure and a genuine character of which there are too few of anymore.
He was always trim and fit...what happened?

Damn it, I was already depressed now I'm doubly so. The man was a treasure and a genuine character of which there are too few of anymore.
He was always trim and fit...what happened?
I didn’t know the man, just moved here recently. Have eaten pizza at the restaurant though.
Obituary just said passed peacefully, age 62.

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. Your experience with the taco mix-up made me chuckle. It's crazy how food can surprise us sometimes, right? As for the origins of tacos, they're rooted in Mexican cuisine, but there are endless variations and interpretations worldwide. That soft rolled-up thingy you got sounds like a classic soft taco, which is just as delicious in its own way as the hard-shell version. And you're spot on about the fries – tacos seem to have their own standalone deliciousness, no sidekick needed. Since we're talking food, have you tried the pizzas at The Revolution https://www.therevolution.ie/? I've heard they're pretty amazing! Maybe next time we're craving tacos, we can give their pizza a shot too.

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. Your experience with the taco mix-up made me chuckle. It's crazy how food can surprise us sometimes, right? As for the origins of tacos, they're rooted in Mexican cuisine, but there are endless variations and interpretations worldwide. That soft rolled-up thingy you got sounds like a classic soft taco, which is just as delicious in its own way as the hard-shell version.
Thank you for your meaningful, insightful, and educational zombie thread revival.
I feel sure it will elicit many comments about your superior Yankee intellect.

Back
Top Bottom