• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much is too much?

Yeah I've noticed the oldtimers who seem healthy and happy are the ones who keep doing something to stay busy. The ones that retire and sit at home all day die.
Oh yeah this is easy math right here. Just as an example; what would happen if I parked my 91 Hardbody for say six months and then needed to drive it again? Dead battery at a minimum if not a bad fuel pump to go with it. Same thing with parking your body for extended periods.

Since I can’t work, and got no disability or unemployment, I’m worth more dead to the wife and daughter ! LOL.
But they say I give them more laughs and good times than most folks do maybe they like me somewhat after all !! lol. 😆
I think a good many of us around here probably are worth a lot more dead than alive… who knows ?
Who cares ….besides the beneficiaries?? LMFAO 🤣!!
Leave everything to the dog…..and the one that takes care of him !! BWAHAHAHA !!

Oh yeah this is easy math right here. Just as an example; what would happen if I parked my 91 Hardbody for say six months and then needed to drive it again? Dead battery at a minimum if not a bad fuel pump to go with it. Same thing with parking your body for extended periods.
Yep pretty spot on

But they say I give them more laughs and good times than most folks do maybe they like me somewhat after all !! lol. 😆
Maybe I need to make myself more likeable!

I think a good many of us around here probably are worth a lot more dead than alive… who knows ?
I think so too. I figure this thread is a good opportunity to laugh at ourselves, at least for me

Yep pretty spot on
We used to call it Lot Rot in the car bidness. You could take in a decent looking trade on a Saturday and then it gets parked in the back on sled row. So next thing you know you're trying to show it to someone next week and it's got a flat tire or dead battery or both.
Same reason I go out back and yank the starting rope on my push mower at least twice a month even in the winter.

Since I can’t work, and got no disability or unemployment, I’m worth more dead to the wife and daughter ! LOL.
Who cares ….besides the beneficiaries?? LMFAO 🤣!!
Leave everything to the dog…..and the one that takes care of him !! BWAHAHAHA !!
Keep them laughing, otherwise you've had it!!......

Back
Top Bottom