• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, with the heaviest of hearts I need to let the community know that we have lost JWHIT.

I'm an old testament "eye for an eye" kind of guy but at least some level of justice will be passed on this terrible person.
Hopefully the family will at least feel some measure of peace knowing the guilty will pay.

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words throughout this process. It means a lot to everyone.

We are very fortunate that this worked out the way it did. If she had utilized ANY other gun he owned, we would not be where we are today. His murder would have been deemed an accidental death or possibly a suicide.

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words throughout this process. It means a lot to everyone.

We are very fortunate that this worked out the way it did. If she had utilized ANY other gun he owned, we would not be where we are today. His murder would have been deemed an accidental death or possibly a suicide.
God bless his family, friends and his child. Unreal.

Just curious but how did the weapon being a H&K prove it wasnt a suicide or accidental death? I mean I know that she shot him but what do you mean when you say ANY other gun in your previous post? Glad justice was served. Prayers for family sent.

I guess since the trial is over, I can talk about it. Based on the ME, Jordan was shot at a downward angle. He also had NO stippling or gunpowder residue on his body near the wound or on his shirt. Based on this and other evidence, it was determined that he was shot at a distance of 3.5' or more. This puts the gun outside of the reach of his arms. The HK P7 is a pin fired semi with a squeeze cocker on the front grip, but below the trigger guard. The gun also has an internal safety that prevents the pin striker from entering the chamber and striking the primer cup of the cartridge. Translation he didn't pull the trigger and you can throw the gun off of the roof of the courthouse and it still won't fire.

So since he didn't shoot himself and an accidental discharge is impossible, who shot him? The only person in the house that could have done it was her.

She rendered no aid, didn't have a drop of blood on her (bottom of her feet included), admitted to handling the gun (said she retrieved it from somewhere near him and took it up stairs to secure it by placing it on top of the dresser).

HK_P7M8_-_pic1.jpg

Just curious but how did the weapon being a H&K prove it wasnt a suicide or accidental death? I mean I know that she shot him but what do you mean when you say ANY other gun in your previous post? Glad justice was served. Prayers for family sent.

Back
Top Bottom