• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, with the heaviest of hearts I need to let the community know that we have lost JWHIT.

Guys and gals, I thought y'all might be interested to know that over the last few years she has appealed all her case all the way up to the GA Supreme Court and lost. Now that she has exhausted all of her apeal rights, she is now seeking sentence modification.

6 years later and put of convenience, she confessed to murdering Jordan today during this hearing to re-evaluate her sentence to allow for the possibility of parole in 30 years. Now we wait to see what the judge has to say...cross your fingers.
Please keep us in the loop. I hope she spends the rest of her life in jail.
We both got our full autos around the same time and chatted about shooting together. I was looking forward to making a new shooting buddy.

She didn't say why, or go into any details about what went down that night. But I suspect she was upset with him over something
Everyone is so fast to pass judgment and none were there. I feel the same as Everyone else but I wonder what really happened and why? We've all been in situations that could have ended in a similar way so I always wonder if the actual truth would matter.

Everyone is so fast to pass judgment and none were there. I feel the same as Everyone else but I wonder what really happened and why? We've all been in situations that could have ended in a similar way so I always wonder if the actual truth would matter.
Pm me tomorrow and I will explain. I can't type all this out and try to post it here...tons of baggage to unpack. She tried to goad him into a fight all night at our house before she killed him.

Back
Top Bottom