• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, with the heaviest of hearts I need to let the community know that we have lost JWHIT.

Pm me tomorrow and I will explain. I can't type all this out and try to post it here...tons of baggage to unpack. She tried to goad him into a fight all night at our house before she killed him.
Heck Brother, don't re-live all of that over my question! It's none of my business and honestly, nothing would change no matter what was the cause. Its sad that a man lost his life and lots of others lost a friend or family member and a child lost a daddy. I pray God gives you all peace

Jordan was my closest friend dating back to HS for just over 2 decades.

View attachment 584050

Jordan and I shared time outside of guns to include concerts, family, football, family dinners and so much more. Many of you may have known him through trades, sales and general discussions. However, I know a few of you knew him outside of transactions. I introduced him here a few months after I joined and he found a home away from home. I want to thank everyone of you for being a friend to my friend and giving him a new found hobby. Recently, he had just purchased his dream gun and has actually shared some of his first experiences with the rifle on here.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/i-stopped-buying-guns-for-a-year-for-this.1019998/

You may have heard people use the term "bromance"; mine ended on early Sunday morning just 2 hours after he and his family left my house after a Saturday night of trick-or-treating with the kids, some good eats and conversation.

Jordan leaves behind a beautiful wife that he adored,

View attachment 584052

a 16 month old son that he had waited his whole life for,

View attachment 584048

The brother that was all wish we had and father,

View attachment 584065

and a friend that truly feels lost without him.

View attachment 584047

Please remember our good friend Jordan today as he's laid to rest and we say goodbye, the world is a little bit darker and a little bit sadder of a place than it was Saturday night. In true Jordan fashion, I'm sure he'd wish you all the best in your future endeavors.View attachment 584049
JJ, so sorry to hear of the loss of your pal, Jordan. Prayers for you, Jordan, his family and all the folks grieving. God bless you all.

Guys and gals, I thought y'all might be interested to know that over the last few years she has appealed all her case all the way up to the GA Supreme Court and lost. Now that she has exhausted all of her apeal rights, she is now seeking sentence modification.

6 years later and out of convenience, she confessed to murdering Jordan today during this hearing to re-evaluate her sentence to allow for the possibility of parole in 30 years. Now we wait to see what the judge has to say...cross your fingers.
I hate that you guys are still having to deal with this. I hope somehow you all are able to find some peace and comfort.

hands.jpg

Back
Top Bottom