• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, with the heaviest of hearts I need to let the community know that we have lost JWHIT.

Folks, jury selection began this morning and it will continue into tomorrow morning. I believe that things will get rolling tomorrow afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed at this point.

I sure hate everything that has happened so far but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!

Thank you for taking the time to keep ODT updated!

I've been following this thread since you started it. Last week I was going through some old records and re-discovered that I bought the Ruger P-91 that I have from Jordon. I looked for quite a while before getting that gun.

Really nice guy.

First time seeing this and just finished reading the whole thread. Just awful. Will pray for his son, family, and that justice will be done.
It is unfortunate that Jordan won't be able to build the relationship with his son I'm sure he was excited about having as he grew up. Hopefully Jason's family and friends will be there for his son and let him know what kind of man/father he was.
Please keep us updated JJ. I know that you will be limited in what you are able to share though.

Good evening everyone. I want to take a moment to give everyone an update, the trial began last Monday, July 23rd, with jury selection. Proceedings began on Tuesday afternoon and continued up through this afternoon. After 6 straight days of evidentiary presentation by the prosecution, they concluded today. In spite of her defense attorney's hiring of a gun expert and running tests on the murder weapon, he has declined to present any evidence, call any witnesses and his wife has elected not to testify in her own defense. Tomorrow morning the prosecution will present an opening argument, followed by the defense attorney and then the prosecution will have the opportunity of a rebuttal. Afterwards, the jury will deliberate and hopefully return with a verdict. After leaving us nearly 3 years ago, we hope to finally see justice served and get some sort of closure for his family and loved ones. Please keep his family in your thoughts over the next day or two. If you happen to be religious, I'm am sure a prayer or 2 can't hurt. I will do my best to get an update out as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom