• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, with the heaviest of hearts I need to let the community know that we have lost JWHIT.

If you contact the prosecutor and keep a line of communication open they will almost certainly help you minimize the disruption by letting you know the day(s) you really need to be there at the trial. It might change at the last minute but they can almost certainly narrow the window of time for you. Especially if you are cooperative and explain your circumstances. There should be a telephone number for you to call in the papers you received. They might even work with you so only one of you has to be there at a time, if you explain your circumstances.

This. They can narrow it down to a half day if they want to. Also, the judge has the option of letting you be called out of turn, or going late one day to accommodate you.

A lot of DA's have a witness advocate to help with these issues. Ask.

I know we don't know each other personally but I feel like I know u because I've been following this tragedy about Jordan. I can offer u that me and my wife have 2 little girls ourselves. My wife is a first grade lead teacher. She is out for the summer. She and I would keep ur girls for u until u and ur wife r finished with the court part of this. We r in warner robins. Sorry if this sounds crazy to offer u that but just trying to help any way I can brother.
Awesome of y'all to step up with such a generous offer! Good people here.

Thanks man. I appreciate your offer and should have responded back before now, I'm sorry.

The DA has worked it out for us to be able to to handle this with their help.
I know we don't know each other personally but I feel like I know u because I've been following this tragedy about Jordan. I can offer u that me and my wife have 2 little girls ourselves. My wife is a first grade lead teacher. She is out for the summer. She and I would keep ur girls for u until u and ur wife r finished with the court part of this. We r in warner robins. Sorry if this sounds crazy to offer u that but just trying to help any way I can brother.

Back
Top Bottom