• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of you 1 brain cell having MFs!

oh so you’re threatening me now? 😂 must have gotten pretty amped up. Both of y’all are easy pickings. Trained in mma
IMG_1428.png

lol everyone talks ****, but in reality, most of the crowd in here can’t fight. You’re 47, shouldn’t you be picking up your prescription for your back pain?
You must never seen some old man strength. Assuming someone can’t fight is the quickest way to get ****ed up. Dangerous people don’t run around talking about how bad ass they are. They stay quiet and watch.

You must never seen some old man strength. Assuming someone can’t fight is the quickest way to get ****ed up. Dangerous people don’t run around talking about how bad ass they are. They stay quiet and watch.
that stupid **** aint ever seen ****.

never said I was a badass, I was just responding to his comment about “teaching me a lesson” or whatever the hell he said. He’s not doing ****, plain and simple. If he really wants to fight we can do it the right way, in a boxing ring😂 I’ll show these old ****ers some work

I live in buckhead because I like the nicer things and I work damn hard to be here😂 I don’t want to live in Hicksville forever

Who tf are you? Biker’s spokesperson 😂😂😂

Not saying you are. Just that the crowd in buck head are sorority girls who think they are LA models and then 5 foot nothing ****bois.

Gentlemen, if we could just all calm down and return to the matter at hand. Be clear in your postings and your PM's. Read listings well. Can't speak for everyone but if my listing says No Trades that is exactly what I mean. Please, I beg you, do not waste my or your time. I'm admittedly old. Therefore, I have few wants and even fewer needs. Thank you for your time and attention.

Back
Top Bottom