• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of you 1 brain cell having MFs!

giphy.gif

ETA - I don't even understand what's going on here.

Hahah his comment got deleted, get fuk’d

You must run your mouth on here cause you’re a ***** in real life. Guys like you get there teeth kicked in and that sweet sweet brown spot pushed in cause you really are a bitch. So keep your limp wristed ass inside the perimeter where you belong with your pride flag flying buddies.

Owe and BTW his comment isn’t gone you dumb ass, but then again if you had any idea how **** worked around here you would know 😂😂😂😂

You must run your mouth on here cause you’re a ***** in real life. Guys like you get there teeth kicked in and that sweet sweet brown spot pushed in cause you really are a bitch. So keep your limp wristed ass inside the perimeter where you belong with your pride flag flying buddies.

Owe and BTW his comment isn’t gone you dumb ass, but then again if you had any idea how **** worked around here you would know 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂 he said **** you to me but ok pal, keep riding his d***. Also, I’m abt as far from a liberal as you can be

and I’d like to see any of these old hags kick my ass😂 I would pay to see it happen
Hey bud your welcome to come to the Christmas party and get some first hand experience at the dick riding
AYYYOOO what????? That does not sound right

Back
Top Bottom