• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tile work on a shower...

Just renovated our master bath about a year ago. Total demo and back with all ceramic shower stall and floor. Did all the work my self and ill be honest... I'll never do another, but I'm to old for that ****...

One suggestion. After pricing wet saw rentals and looking all over for a good used one to buy, I decided to buy a New Ridgid Saw from Depot. I used it doing my bath project taking my time and when I was totally finished put it up for sale and got within a hundred bucks of what I paid for it. I couldn't rent one for that amount and keep it as long as I needed it. Good high end tile saws are easy to sale. A couple of pics of the finished product. The master is small in our house but the house was build in '61. I also used a prefab shower floor.View attachment 2980844View attachment 2980845View attachment 2980846
Joel2000, Great looking shower. Love the double shower heads, one fixed and one adjustable. Two questions for you please sir, what make adjustable shower is that? And, what are the length and width of the shower stall? Looks like you really put top quality into your build. Happy trails and may God bless America.

I have done five showers in my last 2 house's and IAM fixing to start on the one in our cabin it's not that hard just make sure you seal all the books and cracks before you tile than after you tile and grout let it dry a good 4or5 days than seal all the grout.

Have you found someone?
we have a gentleman that do all kinda work for us, including floors...
Let me know in a PM if you need his info...

Ended up deciding to do it myself, bringing in my father and father in law and doing a couple family gathering workdays/bbq meals.

Thanks though!

Back
Top Bottom