• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Three Teens Charged in Horrific Armed Christmas CarJacking and Sexual Assault

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
If you know a female that doesn't carry please show this to her.

http://mainlinemedianews.com/articl...534.txt?viewmode=fullstory&buffer_share=3182e

The victim, 22, was carjacked at gunpoint, raped and forced to perform oral sex while being driven around the city of Philadelphia and Upper Darby for five hours, according to police.

“One of the males pointed the gun at the victim’s head while the male with the brown-copper hair forced her head down (into his lap),” Blohm wrote in the affidavit. “The victim stated she then began to vomit on the male. (Another) male threatened the victim to stop crying and stated, ‘Hurry up and do it faster if you ever want to see your daughter again.’ The victim stated she vomited again. The victim pleaded for her life and to just let her go to see her daughter.”

Chitwood added that they withdrew about $15 from her bank.

[Broken External Image]:

"...treated for minor injuries to her head from being hit with the gun, which was a replica 9 mm BB gun."

We need to ban these weapon looking toys...now...not

i was going to say something but i will hold my tongue i do not like infractions

i hope they get the book thrown so hard at them that it breaks their teeth and flattens their nose

Yeah, let's see their precious pictures when they were on the football team or at a neighbor's birthday party! Such innocent boys incapable of such a thing!

I'm sure they are all just victims of the system. It's really not their fault that they did that to that girl.

/SARCASM/

Back
Top Bottom