• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Those who speak the truth

Chris86

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
If there is anyone here that isn't quite satisfied with mainstream religion and theories on the origins of mankind, I highly recommend going on Youtube and looking up: Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, and Zecharia Sitchin.

These researchers believe that in ancient times, the DNA of early hominids was tampered with and mixed with the DNA of advanced extraterrestrial beings in order to create an intelligent worker race to serve them. Zecharia Sitchin believes they came here to mine gold (there is evidence to support this theory). Others like Michael Tsarion believe they were kicked off their home planet for crimes unknown and took refuge on earth. Either way you look at it, something amazing happened in ancient times. The bible refers to these beings as "The sons of God". It makes more sense if you think of the beings as extraterrestrials rather than rebellious angels.

Maxwell and Tsarion don't stop there, they trace things all the way up to present day and describe how religions were created, and how royal bloodlines and the Illuminati tie into the story.

Now before I get flamed here, let me say that I consider myself a Christian, but I couldn't help but notice how much stuff in the bible doesn't make sense until you look at it from a different perspective, then it all makes sense. For instance, the god of the old testament says "thou shalt not kill", yet he kills untold thousands or millions in the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah. The old testament god created Adam and Eve with the capability of having great knowledge, yet wanted to keep them in a dumbed down state, why?

If you think of the god of the old testament as not being the actual creator of all, the REAL God, but rather beings that wanted a subservient slave race, then it all makes sense.

I could go on all day about this, but I trust that if you are interested, you will look this stuff up yourself.

Another thing interesting about the Old Testament god is how he very clearly and very repeatedly states that he is one, single, solitary being, with nothing along side him. Yet Christians who claim they believe in the god of the OT claim that he has three parts.

If there is anyone here that isn't quite satisfied with mainstream religion and theories on the origins of mankind, I highly recommend going on Youtube and looking up: Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, and Zecharia Sitchin.

These researchers believe that in ancient times, the DNA of early hominids was tampered with and mixed with the DNA of advanced extraterrestrial beings in order to create an intelligent worker race to serve them. Zecharia Sitchin believes they came here to mine gold (there is evidence to support this theory). Others like Michael Tsarion believe they were kicked off their home planet for crimes unknown and took refuge on earth. Either way you look at it, something amazing happened in ancient times. The bible refers to these beings as "The sons of God". It makes more sense if you think of the beings as extraterrestrials rather than rebellious angels.

Maxwell and Tsarion don't stop there, they trace things all the way up to present day and describe how religions were created, and how royal bloodlines and the Illuminati tie into the story.

Now before I get flamed here, let me say that I consider myself a Christian, but I couldn't help but notice how much stuff in the bible doesn't make sense until you look at it from a different perspective, then it all makes sense. For instance, the god of the old testament says "thou shalt not kill", yet he kills untold thousands or millions in the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah. The old testament god created Adam and Eve with the capability of having great knowledge, yet wanted to keep them in a dumbed down state, why?

If you think of the god of the old testament as not being the actual creator of all, the REAL God, but rather beings that wanted a subservient slave race, then it all makes sense.

I could go on all day about this, but I trust that if you are interested, you will look this stuff up yourself.

.Kinda sounds like scientology .

There are all types of "Christians", but you seem to confuse the old testament with the new and they are seperate. God created the flood and destroyed sodom and gommorrah is judgement, as he will on the final judgement day. If we are mixed with "alien dna" who created them? I quote a phrase I read once, " I would rather live my life as there IS a God and die and find out that there isn't, than life my life as there ISNT a God then die and find out that there is indeed a God." (I already know that there is a God and he isn't using a mixing pot to mix up our dna) Not "flaming" you, just my out look. Everyone should live as they feel is correct, God will seperate them in the end.

.Kinda sounds like scientology .

Perhaps. I haven't really looked into what the scientologists believe. Just because it sounds similar to the beliefs of a weird Hollywood cult doesn't mean it's not possible.

If you think about it for a while, if the story is true it explains everything.

Another thing I was thinking about is how God is supposed to be perfect in every way, yet he is angry and jealous, he loves you, but will throw you into hell for minor things.

We are supposed to be saved and have complete faith in this OT god, if not, then hell. I have a problem with this because what about people in remote areas of the world that have never heard of the Christian god? Do they get sent to hell for not believing even though they had no way of knowing? That would imply that some people are predestined to get sent to hell and they never had a chance.. I can't accept that. It would also imply that life on Earth is nothing more than a cruel game, I can't believe that the true loving creator would do that to us.
I have complete faith that there is a creator that made all things, I just don't think the OT god is the creator. I think the bible is a clever deception that has enough truth in it to guide you through life and be a good person, but the story in the bible is twisted so that you think the ET's, Anunnaki, whatever you want to call them, are god. I believe all this "believe in me or burn forever" stuff is meant to scare people into believing this story so they never search for and expose the truth. Things like sports, TV, and video games can also be thought of as nothing more than a distraction designed to keep you occupied instead of looking into things.

Any way you look at it, we are a species with amnesia, so we have to try to make sense out of the evidence we have and put the pieces of the puzzle together instead of clinging to the stories that have been shoved down our throats.

Call me crazy but it makes perfect sense to me.

There are all types of "Christians", but you seem to confuse the old testament with the new and they are seperate. God created the flood and destroyed sodom and gommorrah is judgement, as he will on the final judgement day. If we are mixed with "alien dna" who created them? I quote a phrase I read once, " I would rather live my life as there IS a God and die and find out that there isn't, than life my life as there ISNT a God then die and find out that there is indeed a God." (I already know that there is a God and he isn't using a mixing pot to mix up our dna) Not "flaming" you, just my out look. Everyone should live as they feel is correct, God will seperate them in the end.

I apologize if I have confused new and old testament, but you seem to be misunderstanding me.. I never said there is no god, I firmly believe in the creator. What I'm saying is in the bible, at least some of the beings that claim to be god, are not god. They claim to be god to get the people to do what they want.

There is also supposed to be a "great deception"... perhaps we have already been deceived?

Last edited:
I apologize if I have confused new and old testament, but you seem to be misunderstanding me.. I never said there is no god, I firmly believe in the creator. What I'm saying is in the bible, at least some of the beings that claim to be god, are not god. They claim to be god to get the people to do what they want.

There is also supposed to be a "great deception"... perhaps we have already been deceived?

The NEW TESTAMENT is our covenant with God our Father ,through His Son Jesus of Nazareth ...He suffered and died and shed His blood so that we may have forgiveness for our sins ....

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God ... Ephesians 2:8

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me..... John 14:6

When we believe and accept Him as our Lord an Saviour ,then His Holy Spirit indwells us and seals us to the day of redemption...Through faith in He who died and has risen again we have become the sons of God ;]

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.... Romans 8:1

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life .... John 3:16

When His Holy Spirit comes to live within us and seals us as His , we become born again believers by His Spirit ..

I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.... John 3:3

This is salvation to me and also includes the doctrine of the Trinity .....Father, Son & Holy Spirit ;]

Each person is responsible for themselves when they are grown and we must all choose to believe or not.

I choose to believe in Jesus of Nazareth . I believe He is the Messiah and the only way to eternal life :)

I respect the free will that we have to make our own choices and have our own faith/beliefs !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom