• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***This is something to see***

Ok ok I will stop but people please keep common sense out front. Anything is possible. I in no way trust our government. But please for goodness sake lets not go Alex jones on any thing.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_19_a5ytu2ev.jpg

Maybe there is more to the Chris Kyle story after all . Maybe he was to be part of this and refuse or was gonna blow it wide open and that is the reason he is no longer around . Kinda funny guys they say are seals and wearing the craft logo and dressed the way he did are all in this middle of this but yet they are not even mentioned or cant answer what they are all over the place for

Freakin Manchurian candidates bro. The guy that killed Kyle, the nut job from the movies in Colorado, the basket case from Newtown, who ever ends up being the patsy for the marathon bombing, all MCs.

I am not reading all of that. How about a short summary. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting.

[Broken External Image]:

But in the end he exposed the conspiracy and right was right there was no in between. He chose death over wrong doing.

My thinking is kind of flawed in my rorschach thought. The key in my thinking is just right is right and that is just it. I would hope that if it is conspiracy someone will do the right thing. Rorschach really is totally irelivant.
Muslims did it. On the live feed the unlce of one said that the boy had told him he had found islam or something to the equilivent

I am sure I mispelled something above spell check is not working. ha

Back
Top Bottom