• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***This is something to see***

It ****ing free fell!! That **** was nuts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man. Free fell. And every pic or video I saw of it before it was just a few small fires and broken windows. Then all of a sudden, the middle gos straight down, split second later the outsides go down collapses right in on itself. ****en crazy.

It ****ing free fell!! That **** was nuts.

Yeah man. Free fell. And every pic or video I saw of it before it was just a few small fires and broken windows. Then all of a sudden, the middle gos straight down, split second later the outsides go down collapses right in on itself. ****en crazy.[/QUOTE]

If anybody watches the footage of it coming down and believes it fell from fire and foundation damage, they are a ****ing moron.

Ok ok I will stop but people please keep common sense out front. Anything is possible. I in no way trust our government. But please for goodness sake lets not go Alex jones on any thing.

Maybe there is more to the Chris Kyle story after all . Maybe he was to be part of this and refuse or was gonna blow it wide open and that is the reason he is no longer around . Kinda funny guys they say are seals and wearing the craft logo and dressed the way he did are all in this middle of this but yet they are not even mentioned or cant answer what they are all over the place for

Back
Top Bottom