• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***This is something to see***

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

This link is better. I have also posted another thread about exactly what I think happened (called Boston False-Flag). The link shows the Saudi's, the Billy Bob, and SEAL team (or what looks exactly like a quasi-undecover SEAL team outfit with Punisher logo hats which you can find Chris Kyle wearing in many pictures) planting the bomb in the exact area the bomb exploded. Saudi's are patsies and so is the mentally retarded looking "pro gun" "constitutionalist" "tea party" patsy.

LIES LIES LIES.

This is a victory for citizen journalism.

I have always found it kinda funny that when ever something like this takes place, there just so happens to be "something else" going on that day as well. The so called "bomb drill" at the marathon and even on 9-11, it just so happened to be national "911 Day" prior to the attacks.

Coincidence?

This link is better. I have also posted another thread about exactly what I think happened (called Boston False-Flag). The link shows the Saudi's, the Billy Bob, and SEAL team (or what looks exactly like a quasi-undecover SEAL team outfit with Punisher logo hats which you can find Chris Kyle wearing in many pictures) planting the bomb in the exact area the bomb exploded. Saudi's are patsies and so is the mentally retarded looking "pro gun" "constitutionalist" "tea party" patsy.

LIES LIES LIES.

You beat me to it. Sorry didnt mean to post it again. Thought it was very interesting.

LIES LIES LIES.

i posted the same link in a couple of other threads yesterday , it's some good info in the pictures

I have always found it kinda funny that when ever something like this takes place, there just so happens to be "something else" going on that day as well. The so called "bomb drill" at the marathon and even on 9-11, it just so happened to be national "911 Day" prior to the attacks.

Coincidence?

There was a drill in the subway stations on 7/7/05 in London. What were they drilling for? Potential bombing of the Underground.

Coincidence?

Not a coincidence at all. This is done because they could never get local LEOs to go along with a false-flag. Therefore, there needs to be a drill going on in case LEOs foil the plot and arrest a suspect. Plus, you have the NSA listing and you need something (the drill) to explain all of the "chatter" going on during these events.

Back
Top Bottom