Things I learned at Adventure Outdoors today

I worked there part time awhile back just to get out of the house. I can tell you I'm not surprised about that. I remember there was one instance where a guy brought in a 1911 he got from his grandfather that was in WW2. He brought it in just to have it broken down and properly cleaned so he could shoot it a couple rounds through an put it back. After a month went by, he went to pick up his gun only to find out it had been duracoated, had a trigger job done and the orginal grips had been replaced and lost. They tried to make him pay for all the work he didn't ask for while holding his gun ransome. This is just one of many things I saw take place during my short time

Are you FN serious?

Are you FN serious?
I wish I was lying. Theres another member on here that I met while working at AO that will attest to everything and then some. The saddest thing is, I wish I would have told the guy just to take it to a reputable 1911 smith bc now his family heirloom is basically destroyed...its not like this guy planned on selling it either. His grandfather had just passed an this was a gun he left him..crazy

I wish I was lying. Theres another member on here that I met while working at AO that will attest to everything and then some. The saddest thing is, I wish I would have told the guy just to take it to a reputable 1911 smith bc now his family heirloom is basically destroyed...its not like this guy planned on selling it either. His grandfather had just passed an this was a gun he left him..crazy
That's sad dude.

Back
Top Bottom