The third term: The secrets behind how Obama will retain power thru 2012

Thank you for the heads up. I always enjoy a little reading. I've thought about before though its no secret Obama shouldn't be president legally so what's to think he would secure a third term or even a fourth term hell he could be put new emperor. America really surprise me by putting him back in so I have no faith in voting Americans anymore even with the Porter guy aside I think a third terms plausible. Don't you?

Thank you for the heads up. I always enjoy a little reading. I've thought about before though its no secret Obama shouldn't be president legally so what's to think he would secure a third term or even a fourth term hell he could be put new emperor. America really surprise me by putting him back in so I have no faith in voting Americans anymore even with the Porter guy aside I think a third terms plausible. Don't you?

I would not put ANYTHING past Obama. I have already been wondering if he will try to gain a third term somehow. I'm just saying that this guy is a very bad source for any info or projections.

no way ,shape ,or form ,will obama make it a third term.people are stupid for voting for him twice but no way they will be fooled three times.
I wouldn't be so sure; its amazing the type of support one may gain when they pay all the bills, provide cell phones and comprehensive health care ......

Back
Top Bottom