• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Sickness Carrier - S&W 19-3

There's nothing wrong with a little wear on the finish. It gives a gun character, just like those wood grips do. I firmly believe guns are made to be carried and shot- not to collect dust in a safe or under glass like some postage stamps or something.

Couldn't agree with you more. Just like having a car that it never driven - if you don't at least shoot a gun, it's failing to perform its intended purpose. I have certain ones I carry (lightweights), but I love to shoot old Smiths.

Very nice collection you have there, BTW.

Thanks, guys.

Tazz - thanks for the links and info. You just had to show me up posting that beautiful Snake, didn't ya? LOL :lol: I'm actually looking for a set of S&W wood presentation grips for this gun (or something similar aftermarket). I'd like to find 2 sets...one for this gun, and one for my 65-3. I don't shoot these two guns as much as I do some others...so why not make them pleasing to the eye.

Olchevy - nice to hear that you will eventually have that 19-5. My 'other 19' is a 19-5 snubby that I carry with me daily. I call it 'Ol' Blue'...although it's younger than my 19-3 (obviously). It's one of my favorites...I doubt I could ever bring myself to sell it. It's been tweaked and had Wolff springs installed. That old snubby is accurate enough for me to hit a 12" square at 35 yards...although I hope I never have to do it under pressure.

Sorry Junior, didn't intend that. I was just showing the grips to ya.

Thanks. My 442 in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster is my EDC gun.

My 37 in the same holster is my hot weather carry gun. Otherwise, I carry a 386 Night Guard in custom RGrizzle leather. As long as I can wear a tank top under my outer shirt...the 386 is on my hip.

Don't talk like that man! You will be fine. Well,...uh...can I be the first you call if you have to sell?lol

Back
Top Bottom