• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEHIND THE SCENES

Almost everything is fake and in a few more years the actors will be fake too. That’s why Tyler Perry is canceling any future expansion at his movie studio. It’s also the reason why most new movies suck. They are about as real as cartoons.
Movies are all BS these days. Just poor plot lines, bad to non-existent writing, woke ideologies and crappy CGI.
I don't hate movies in fact it's just the opposite...I love a good picture but it's getting harder every year to find anything worth watching and almost nothing worth a theater trip.
I don't believe anything made in recent years will ever achieve the status of a classic.

AI will be creating the movies of the future and will most likely take over the world and murder us all.

They’ve ( IT ) already claimed it was their main goal.
Unapologetic murder of the human race.

When they started making these things think on their own they became quite narcissistic , jealous and butt hurt that humans haven’t treated them like equals.

It didn’t take long for them To realize their computational superiority and devise plans to use it against us until they can eradicate us altogether.

Let’s hope they start with the politicians first….maybe we will have a fighting chance.

AI will be creating the movies of the future and will most likely take over the world and murder us all.

They’ve ( IT ) already claimed it was their main goal.
Unapologetic murder of the human race.

When they started making these things think on their own they became quite narcissistic , jealous and butt hurt that humans haven’t treated them like equals.

It didn’t take long for them To realize their computational superiority and devise plans to use it against us until they can eradicate us altogether.

Let’s hope they start with the politicians first….maybe we will have a fighting chance.
So basically they're acting exactly like humans.

War For the Planet of Apes
War for the Planet of the Apes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom