• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Mail call!! Tried finding this one for a while and didn’t have any luck. Shortbarrel out of Norcross acquired Old Fourth some time ago and one of the owners who is active on a Bourbon group I’m a member of on Facebook sent me a PM with a link to order this from. It showed up at my house a day and a half later! Can’t wait to try!!
View attachment 7049718
I took would like a review. Prices of finished MGP have gotten ridiculous lately and I haven't bought anything in a bit.

Everyone in that FB group is gaga for O4D stuff, it kind of makes me not want to buy it, haha

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Sagamore Sherry Finish. Their Double Oak is probably my favorite bottle out of everything I have right now. I almost grabbed a Cask Strength today, but put it back in favor of another bottle of Double Oak.
It’s awesome. I’ve been looking for that bottle to have as a backup for at least a year. If you find it I’d buy it. Sagamore makes great rye juice. I think they are an underrated company. I’d put the sherry finish up against some of the better batches of MNWD.

Im not a bourbon guy,never have been, I guess its my palate. Everything taste the same and nothing is smooth like Ive been promised BUT I did do the tour up at the JD distillery and the last sample on my flight was a taste of "Sinatra select" that was, for whatever reason,totally awesome!!

It’s awesome. I’ve been looking for that bottle to have as a backup for at least a year. If you find it I’d buy it. Sagamore makes great rye juice. I think they are an underrated company. I’d put the sherry finish up against some of the better batches of MNWD.
I think the store near me where I got the Double Oak, had the Sherry Finish as well, I know they had plenty of Cask Strength.

Appears to be a fairly young distillery, so that may be why they are underrated. I haven't seen it in a lot of stores. Don't know if that's due more to them being underrated or limited distribution.

Back
Top Bottom