Has anyone ever tried this? I found this on a business trip for 41.99 which is MSRP. I'm wondering if it is worth the hassle of taking it back on a checked in luggage. Luggage is free.

Is it worth the pour???
2098c8933e30eed6372bdaa41807b4ce.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes it is!

PXL_20240501_164110516.jpg

Recent acquisitions. My favorite out of this bunch is the James E Pepper. The 1792 FP is pretty decent. I didnt really care for the Penelope or the RD One.

I've learned to give every bottle a second chance. So there is a chance for the RD One. Kind of hoping the 1792 FP is better the second time too. The Penelope already had its second chance and failed.

View attachment 7204240

Recent acquisitions. My favorite out of this bunch is the James E Pepper. The 1792 FP is pretty decent. I didnt really care for the Penelope or the RD One.

I've learned to give every bottle a second chance. So there is a chance for the RD One. Kind of hoping the 1792 FP is better the second time too. The Penelope already had its second chance and failed.
I'll take that Penelope Toasted off your hands

Four hour drive and worth every minute! NBC never disappoints me. Stopped otw to a wedding in Stl two weekends ago. Their tequila is🔥
View attachment 7204240

I usually get a good bit of cinnamon on the 1792 fp's when first opened. I think they are better after sometime opening up in the cabinet

I picked up a few bottles today, has anyone ever tried the Bookers? The guy at the liquor store said it was amazing so I bought it. Im looking forward to trying it but I might wait for a better occasion before opening it up.

Attachments

• tempImagerEZkIq.png
    tempImagerEZkIq.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
I picked up a few bottles today, has anyone ever tried the Bookers? The guy at the liquor store said it was amazing so I bought it. Im looking forward to trying it but I might wait for a better occasion before opening it up.
Haven't had that batch but people are raving about it.
Hopefully you paid around $90-100

Back
Top Bottom