• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ODT Price Patrol

ezgif-7-fb73c915f764.gif

Ok, I give, who needs some .22 ammo ?? Bring your title with ya LOL

Right now it's bring your car title, but tomorrow it will be bring the warranty deed for your house! :lol:

I don't worry about those ads - just shake my head and move on. I will remember it when they repost to check and see if they lowered the price.

It is what it is! I enjoy reading the threads of those lowlifes that wish to profit and screw this site and the people. It simply proves to me what kind of Character they are hatched from..I am ready to make a drink sit back and enjoy the show! Bride is asleep this place has more entertainment, Than a Carnival..Kind of reminds me of the idiot that walked into Waffle House and pulled out a weapon and said it was a robbery..As all of the patrons drew their weapons as a police convention was going on across the street..Tis funny how The Oh Sh*t moment hit him...Please carry on! Love you guys, well most of ya!

It is what it is! I enjoy reading the threads of those lowlifes that wish to profit and screw this site and the people. It simply proves to me what kind of Character they are hatched from..I am ready to make a drink sit back and enjoy the show! Bride is asleep this place has more entertainment, Than a Carnival..Kind of reminds me of the idiot that walked into Waffle House and pulled out a weapon and said it was a robbery..As all of the patrons drew their weapons as a police convention was going on across the street..Tis funny how The Oh Sh*t moment hit him...Please carry on! Love you guys, well most of ya!
I have to find that video!

"...love you guys, well most of ya!" :)

Back
Top Bottom