• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ODT Price Patrol

alleycat

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Cosmoline Junkie
902   0
Reaction score
Seems like folks are so bored that they’ve started policing what others are charging for stuff. The self-appointed “Price Patrol” is growing.....lol. I don’t care for folks who gouge either, but I just move on and shake my head.

It’s not my job to correct them, it’s an open market....

:ranger:

How is it gouging if you had the opportunity to buy it last week and didn't, when it was cheaper.....but now that market demand is up and supply running out any increase in asking price is gouging? Did your consumption increase all of a sudden? Are you compelled to buy more out of fear?

Seems like folks are so bored that they started policing what others are charging for stuff. The self-appointed “Price Patrol” is growing.....lol. I don’t care for folks who gouge either, but I just move on and shake my head.

It’s not my job to correct them, it’s an open market....

:ranger:

Good, words. I always tell my friends who joined ODT at my arguing. Don't worry about it, you will see that item again this is ODT! It's how we " ROLL"!

Honestly though alleycat ,, if you and i went to a gun store and they had .22 ammo for 65cents a round we would bust out laughing and make fun of'em on the way out if you're the kinda guy i think you are. Or you'd leave embarrassed at me LOL. But we'd have the "right' to do so in a gun shop.

Exactly how i look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom