• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ODT Price Patrol

Had a text tonight from someone who hasn't called me in 4 years and wants me to sell them an AR Cheap, I have AR's but no cheap ones, all are quality. Friendship ends at the wallet.. I wouldn't rip him off, but not for what he wants to pay. Sooo No sale :thumb:
Same for me. Two guys today. One is a cheap ****er that knows better, the other doesn't know much about guns but I would do anything for.

I simply have no sympathy for people that were aware of what happened in 1994, 2008 and 2013, and have enjoyed YEARS of low prices and now, instead of a new jet ski for 2020 to replace the one they bought in 2019, want to buy an AR when the supply is drying up. Too bad. Whine away.

I simply have no sympathy for people that were aware of what happened in 1994, 2008 and 2013, and have enjoyed YEARS of low prices and now, instead of a new jet ski for 2020 to replace the one they bought in 2019, want to buy an AR when the supply is drying up. Too bad. Whine away.
Exactly. There are others that are less well off than me, but there are many more that are better off. I am a single dad and the only provider of my son. If I can do it, then by God, other people should have been able to by now as well.

Why would I sail a gun to you for $450 if it's worth $700 on the open market? Every time I've done someone a favor and sold them a gun at under market value, they've always turned around and listed it for market price on this or another forum. I don't care about what they do since after they buy it, it's their property. I just don't do "favors" for people anymore. If you need $250, come by the house and ask for it. We aren't "brothers." I may like certain folks on this forum but I don't consider them my brother. That ****er owes me about $35,000. I got enough brothers.
Damn man your brother owes you $35,000?

ok lets call them member ****ers then.I aint got no buddies
OK members that haven’t observed there may be a reason to be prepared...
Someone’s lack of preparedness isn’t a crisis to me. Old and disabled I’ll help all day long, but just plain lazy with a pie in the sky attitude, nah.
someone wants me to dip into my stash, it’s gonna cost them.

I’m thinking of some trade stuff, but I have what I need to be prepared.

OK members that haven’t observed there may be a reason to be prepared...
Someone’s lack of preparedness isn’t a crisis to me. Old and disabled I’ll help all day long, but just plain lazy with a pie in the sky attitude, nah.
someone wants me to dip into my stash, it’s gonna cost them.

I’m thinking of some trade stuff, but I have what I need to be prepared.
I got lotz

Back
Top Bottom