• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The ODT Price Patrol

Call me anything you want.

But if things go crazy like last time I'm selling everything and finding another hobby.

My 529 plans have taken quite the blow and the twins will be heading to college in a couple years...

I have to agree. I gave people great deals on mosins during the last panic.....none of their business how much I had invested in them. They didn't seem to care either

Edit: I just remembered how one guy PM'd me back then to say that I was selling the mosins too cheap, and folks didn't want to buy his.

I've NEVER understood two things about neckbearding....and I probably never will.

1.) What ****ing difference would it possibly make in your decision to buy or not buy, if you knew "how much I paid fer it?"
2.) For what reason would you possibly need to know the "reason I'm a sellin' it?"

Buy the damned gun or don't. I don't care.

I've NEVER understood two things about neckbearding....and I probably never will.

1.) What ****ing difference would it possibly make in your decision to buy or not buy, if you knew "how much I paid fer it?"
2.) For what reason would you possibly need to know the "reason I'm a sellin' it?"

Buy the damned gun or don't. I don't care.
is u orijnal ohner?

We should show our appreciation......can you make them a badge kind sir?
ODTPP.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom