• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The New Odt My Ass

Anyone able to tell me how to use the color change option? In the past, I just "clicked" on the underlined A then "clicked on the color I wanted. It's not cooperating now.
Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 11.47.48 PM.png

The A with a line under it does color changes.

Look those of you who do not like us voicing our opinions on here can shove it! OS asked for input and that's precisely what several of us are doing. I am set in my ways and live by the saying "If it isn't broke, don't fix it". I don't know what technical issues the site was having behind the scenes to call for such an update but this, to me, isn't as easily navigable as the previous one was. Will I learn this newer version, yes I am sure I will. I love the ODT and it is the best place to buy/swap/sell here in the state. But I am...aggravated at best at how every time I turn around someone on one of my social media accounts or personal forums is always trying to make things "bigger" or "better". Go ahead and chastise me for my opinion though because it appears to be what large quantities of the masses on here like to do. Either way, thanks Steve for a great site as always. I'll learn but I'm gonna be cussing through the entire process lol

Look those of you who do not like us voicing our opinions on here can shove it! OS asked for input and that's precisely what several of us are doing. I am set in my ways and live by the saying "If it isn't broke, don't fix it". I don't know what technical issues the site was having behind the scenes to call for such an update but this, to me, isn't as easily navigable as the previous one was. Will I learn this newer version, yes I am sure I will. I love the ODT and it is the best place to buy/swap/sell here in the state. But I am...aggravated at best at how every time I turn around someone on one of my social media accounts or personal forums is always trying to make things "bigger" or "better". Go ahead and chastise me for my opinion though because it appears to be what large quantities of the masses on here like to do. Either way, thanks Steve for a great site as always. I'll learn but I'm gonna be cussing through the entire process lol
It's okay to bitch as long as you work through it.

Back
Top Bottom