• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The New Odt My Ass

I like the new layout. I am a moderator on another "firearms" forum that uses this system, so I am kind of know my way around it. I only have one question/problem. I just finished a sale and I cannot find out how to leave feedback. I can see all of the feedback left or received by me in the past but can't leave a new one. How does that work?

I like the new layout. I am a moderator on another "firearms" forum that uses this system, so I am kind of know my way around it. I only have one question/problem. I just finished a sale and I cannot find out how to leave feedback. I can see all of the feedback left or received by me in the past but can't leave a new one. How does that work?

Go to their profile and click the Trading Stats tab, then click Add Feedback at the bottom and fill out the form that pops up -

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

OR

In the user area to the left of any post or PM by the user, there's also an Add Feedback link -

[Broken External Image]:

My "dumb" phone won't open many of the threads, freezes up, won't display things that are on my laptop.
Hopefully these are bugs that will be worked out at some point.
So far doesn't seem real Droid friendly.

Went to relist my add's, lost all of them, can't open a PM and can't get to THE I Trader page. What is so good about this new improved site.
It kind of sounds like you got logged out or something, can you clear your cookies and try again?

I understand the technology bugs here also, I own about 20 plus sites.
Saying that I also understand that if someone knows what there doing with this
off the COTS application you should not upload the new site until you have at least 99% of the bugs worked out on another server.

It took me 6 times to post 2 ads today getting several different error messages, but they did work in the end. I guess that's considered Outdoor Technology.

Back
Top Bottom