• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The New Odt My Ass

Because of the vertical positioning of the avatar and all the stuff on the left side of the screen, the "post" box is so large it takes up the entire screen of my laptop

Too much info using the screen and making the posts too large. This post uses my whole screen, for three simple words.

Example of my laptop screen:
View attachment 339958

I'll work on that as well, I've been thinking the same thing

Sniper I must be blind but I do not see it on my rifle post. Any thing, pictures...lol
Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 6.49.19 PM.png

Under your avatar next to report.

View attachment 339866
I have found it easier to simply click REPLY on their comment, it auto quotes then.

With the quote tab you have to click to add it to the message, less convenient unless doing a multi-quote.

Ah excellent info. I didn't realize this was the case and makes one very annoying thing with this interface much easier....thanks!

Because it really wasn't working so well. Lots of stuff was broken and the software is becoming unsupported. It was a nightmare to find someone to even work on it for me.

Guys, please believe me when I say that I would not have made the change if I didn't feel like we had to.

As for not using the site as much as before, that's up to you, but I don't really understand it. The content is the same, and isn't that why you come here?

I love it man especially the mobile version.

Everybody relax there are always reasons that these things have to be done eventually. I don't think you should bash it, but instead give polite constructive criticism. These things take time everyone be patient.

I love it man especially the mobile version.

Everybody relax there are always reasons that these things have to be done eventually. I don't think you should bash it, but instead give polite constructive criticism. These things take time everyone be patient.
Exactly. Did you ever find that pin?

Because it really wasn't working so well. Lots of stuff was broken and the software is becoming unsupported. It was a nightmare to find someone to even work on it for me.

Guys, please believe me when I say that I would not have made the change if I didn't feel like we had to.

As for not using the site as much as before, that's up to you, but I don't really understand it. The content is the same, and isn't that why you come here?
Hang in there Steve, even an old poop like me is figuring it out, just takes some tinkering with. Appreciate your efforts Friend!

Back
Top Bottom