• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NC House Passes a Bill to Ban "Squatted" Trucks

How utterly tone deaf. You don't pull a stunt like banning squatted trucks right in the middle of the most sacred lgbqt holy month!!
What will they ride in the parades?
upload_2021-6-8_10-14-9.jpeg

That is remarkly stupid and a true display of having more money than sense. I always get a kick out of the cars that are lowered to about 2" off the ground with the very skinny sidewall tires that cannot go over speed bumps or potholes w/o slowing to a crawl. Hey, but you're stylin', bro!
Some of them I've seen in Macon could not possibly negotiate even a low speed bump. I have no idea how they get around.

My personal favorite was making your car backfire by cutting the ignition off, patting the gas a few times, then cutting the ignition back on. Boooooom! My friend and me did this quite a few times scaring the hell out of ol ladies and whom ever was in our path. Not understanding the repercussions of his actions to the exhaust system, needless to say we were at the muffler shop next morm. Took the money out of pocket for partying the weekend. :behindsofa::car:
LOL..
Yep, great fun.
Split the mufflers off a few company vehicles drivin’ thru da ‘hood back in the day.
Stops bein’ fun when repairs start to come out of your paycheck.

When the stupidity of of some dude can affect other people on the road, maybe some basic legislation is needed.

Just hate to see trucks where the headlights blind other drivers and the trucks can't stop or turn to avoid an accident. Plus the rear is so low - can drivers see brake lights? I just don't get why this is "cool" to some.
No accounting for ghey tastes.

Back
Top Bottom