• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NC House Passes a Bill to Ban "Squatted" Trucks

When the stupidity of of some dude can affect other people on the road, maybe some basic legislation is needed.

Just hate to see trucks where the headlights blind other drivers and the trucks can't stop or turn to avoid an accident. Plus the rear is so low - can other drivers see the squatted truck's brake lights?

I just don't get why this is "cool" to some.

As stupid as it is, it should be absolutely legal to have your stupidity on full display.
I don't like being deprived of laughter.
I agree. What possible point can there be for a law against being tacky and stupid? If you want your truck to look like a female dog squatting to piss then by God it's your right as a dumbass with too much disposable income.

If it weren't for the potential danger to others, I would say let them have at it. I love when people self-identify as idjuts, makes it easier for me.
Yeah like when you meet someone with face piercings or them stupid nasty ear gauges. Its like they gave you an early warning.

That is remarkly stupid and a true display of having more money than sense. I always get a kick out of the cars that are lowered to about 2" off the ground with the very skinny sidewall tires that cannot go over speed bumps or potholes w/o slowing to a crawl. Hey, but you're stylin', bro!

That is remarkly stupid and a true display of having more money than sense. I always get a kick out of the cars that are lowered to about 2" off the ground with the very skinny sidewall tires that cannot go over speed bumps or potholes w/o slowing to a crawl. Hey, but you're stylin', bro!
You know that the rear end on that has to be like strapping a differential and axle down to a piece of 4X8 plywood and calling that a suspension. I doubt they can go over 10 MPH on anything other than flat, level pavement....

Back
Top Bottom