• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The legality of gun flippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care. People can do whatever they wish with their own property as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going out of my way to help out a .gov agency that's regularly intent of ****ing gun owners in the ass.

But what if things getting out of control with some of these members, is what BRINGS them in to **** us in the ass?

How? I'm not breaking the law. I have no desire to run around and tell people what to do. We're talking about adults still, right?
LOL!

I can see where this is going. "Sir, before you sell that AR pistol I'm going to have to write the ATF and make sure that brace is still considered legal." "Is that a legal forward grip? What's the length of that AR pistol sir?" "Are you planning to flip this firearm, did you shoot it first?" Hahaha!

It shouldn't be illegal to buy and sell things as you please anyways. Why snitch on someone who is breaking a law which itself is unconstitutional?

How is the requirement to have a license to operate as a firearms dealer unconstitutional ?

I'm not say it isn't, I'd like to understand the reason why it is.

Many types of business require licenses or qualifications to operate legally, where is the line drawn ?

How is the requirement to have a license to operate as a firearms dealer unconstitutional ?

I'm not say it isn't, I'd like to understand the reason why it is.

Many types of business require licenses or qualifications to operate legally, where is the line drawn ?
It isn't(Because it's not a citizen, it's a business), but it sure is ****ty to tell a private citizen (not business) how they can dispose of their privately owned property. The line is drawn at citizen versus business.

I think it oughta be open season to call somebody’s price out in the comment section of any sell post... unmoderated. If it’s stupid high, call it like you see it. Just like if it’s the deal of the day.

But to report somebody to the feds? He’ll no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom