• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The legality of gun flippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're filling out the forms & having the checks run that often, wouldn't it raise some red flags somewhere?
No, it will not raise a red flag. About the only time the 4473 forms are used is after a crime is committed with a firearm. They will go to the manufacturer, then the wholesaler, then the dealer, then the first owner via the 4473. After that in Ga. there is no requirement to keep a record.

there have indeed been folks busted on here and i have heard of some going to jail. No different than buying guns and running them up north for a profit. One group was busted and this site made the news about how they were getting them off of here and taking them to new york and similar.

but yes they are 100% watching

If they're filling out the forms & having the checks run that often, wouldn't it raise some red flags somewhere?

yes it can and does. I've known personally known someone who bought 10 lowers at once due to how cheap they were. He did have a visit from the alphabet boys but he was doing nothing wrong and so nothing ever came from it.

I am not volunteering to be the Hall Monitor here, I am just asking the questions, and wondering why this doesn't seem to be more of a concern. I would rather have Mods cleaning this crap up, than the ATF, you know?

I don’t get involved or bothered by people selling guns for a profit for the same reason I’m not bothered by people selling and smoking pot. Cuz I don’t think the **** should be illegal to begin with. Simple as that.

I can agree in principle... but if it is illegal, my principles wouldn't keep me out of jail if I broke the law.

It's like seeing a car speeding at you and you are in the crosswalk... legally, they have to yield to you and you don't have to move. You are in the right. But if they don't stop and run over you... are you willing to be "dead right"? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom