• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Ignored LIST: How Far do You Go Until You Ignore That Person?

What is the boiling point for you to hit the ignore button?

• When you realize his/her political agenda or views? (liberals...)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • When you see their mocking behaviors

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • When do you realize their immaturity

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Is it about negative feedbacks?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other reason (make a comment in the thread)

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If in a few instances where two members just can’t leave each other alone then the owner(Okuma only) can put them both on forced ignore.
But not an option that someone can do on their own and it’s not one sided.

I am not calling you a liar, but it does not appear you are correct. Once again please reference posts #46, #48, #49 in this thread. The lack of quotations is rather unusual in this person's postss and it speaks my allegation that he circumvented the "forced ignore"

I also find it interesting am unaware of any interaction with the person in question that warranted me being issued any infractions, or would merit a mutual "Force Ignore".

If you put people on ignore, you're potentially missing the 'Jerry Springer' threads on ODT. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

However, there are those I see post that make me sigh and keep scrolling.

4e2zqp.jpg

Just 2 but like I said I'm reasonably sure they're the same person, just pure toll with nothing useful to add. There are some folks that I just ignore their posts and responses and keep rolling.
I'll have a meaningful conversation with anybody despite our differences political or otherwise but I'm not going to waste my energy on people who just want to stir up **** without adding anything to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom