• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Ignored LIST: How Far do You Go Until You Ignore That Person?

What is the boiling point for you to hit the ignore button?

• When you realize his/her political agenda or views? (liberals...)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • When you see their mocking behaviors

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • When do you realize their immaturity

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Is it about negative feedbacks?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other reason (make a comment in the thread)

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If in a few instances where two members just can’t leave each other alone then the owner(Okuma only) can put them both on forced ignore.
But not an option that someone can do on their own and it’s not one sided.

but they request it. why not just use ignore? dude was talking ****...called him a boomer 8x. I got a point for it. now when he replies to stuff...no more notifications.

If in a few instances where two members just can’t leave each other alone then the owner(Okuma only) can put them both on forced ignore.
But not an option that someone can do on their own and it’s not one sided.

and I didnt **** with him after getting a point..I like to buy/sail/trade...he requested it, wasnt like I wouldnt leave him alone..I got a point and stopped. a week later, force ignore.

and I didnt **** with him after getting a point..I like to buy/sail/trade...he requested it, wasnt like I wouldnt leave him alone..I got a point and stopped. a week later, force ignore.

so when you subscribe to a thread if the force ignore member replies it doesn't leave a notification, which means you don't get further notifications? so your experience on the site is lessened because of the decision of another member without your input? well that sucks.

yes. until I search the post then look at it again, then more notifications til the ignored replies again. I brought this up in the private help forum...I already got slapped for posting a screenshot. dont want to get banned...the notification thing pisses me off...I dont give a flying **** what some old grumpy ****er thinks...but i like to read what the rest of you think.

that's some Batman level detective work
batman_rabbit_by_ar_jaey_d86tk1f-fullview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom